- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Thema Retreat — Embodied Coaching and Micro Constellations
18 september — 20 september
On popular demand we will organise a 4th edition of two days of Embodied Coaching and Micro Constellations.
This is an experiential workshop for coaches who are already familiar with Solution Focus and perhaps attended one of our previous workshops in micro constellations. The previous workshops were highly appreciated because they were practical, relevant and personal. In our workshops, we create a lot of fun, insights, depth and energy. As a coach, you will go home with some really powerful tools and experiences and you will want to come back!
Embodied Coaching is coaching with full awareness of your own body. Your body-awareness is a strong instrument in your work with clients. It helps to be fully present and to attune to them.
Micro Constellations add another dimension to your coaching practice. By using the language of space and body perception, you help your clients to develop a clearer vision of their possibilities for progress
What will you learn?
You will learn to
- combine Solution Focused coaching, Micro Constellations and embodiment
- bring your body in the best possible state for coaching.
- enhance the quality of your presence with your client
- guide the client to raise awareness in the body without labeling, judging or explaining
- be comfortable with what seems uncomfortable and trust the wisdom of all experiences
- make use of changing perspectives in space to create change in perceptions
- get more connected with inner wisdom by literally stepping into it
From 18/09/2023 (after dinner) tot 20/09/2023 (after dinner)
Solution Focused coaches with notions of constellation work or who attended one of our previous workshops.
330 euro per person (incl.VAT) for the accommodation and meals
484 for the program (incl. VAT) for the programme
Trainers: Petra Müller Demary and Liselotte Baeijaert
Both passionate Solution Focused consultants, coaches and trainers with a rich experience in personal and organizational development.